The guys at Powerlineblog link to a U.K. Telegraph column by Nile Gardiner which reviews some of Obama's worst foreign policy moves in 2009 (unfortunately there were many from which to choose). The list below comes from the summarized version at Powerlineblog, but the original article contains the details - so read the whole thing:
1. Surrendering to Russia over missile defence.
2. Appeasing the mullahs of Iran.
3. Ending the war on terror.
4. Announcing a surge while declaring an exit.
5. Apologizing to France for America's "arrogance."
6. Giving DVDs to the British Prime Minister.
7. Siding with Marxists in Honduras.
8. Bowing to emperors and kings.
9. Embracing genocidal killers in Sudan.
10. Throwing Churchill out of the White House.
What an embarrassment.